Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Morning in Poetry?

I see the early glow, I hear him say hello. Is it a dream?
If so, when will it end? Could it be as it would seem?
He says "I love you." If only time would suspend.
Then the impossible happens when he climbs on top,
Time itself seems to stop.

I feel him breath, the scent of his skin
With a rush of heat he let's me in.
I come when he calls and I'll catch him when he falls.

But time waits for no man, I'll hold him close while I can.
The bell rings, the time has come...
I see the shadows fall and I don't see him at all.

Dammit why do I have to work today.
A whole day with him to let come what may.
That's all I ask, but here I am off to the days task.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol... poetry on the train. I am such a mush. With my luck he'll find me too sweet. Stupid insecurity, get thee behind me. Lol.

I wonder how far shain got in leveling my death knight for me. I just don't have the time. For WoW these days. Grumble grumble. Lol

I think that's it for random thoughts this morning and I am almost at work.

Laters!

- D

1 comment:

jered74 said...

Wow!
First it was Julia Child impressions, and now you're turning into Emily Dickinson!!
Domestic, indeed!