Thursday, January 22, 2009

WOW!

Wow! And I am not talking about the game. If someone said to me I would be head over heals for someone a month ago I would have slapped em in the mouth for blasphemy. But here I am... head over heals for Jason.

He stayed over last night. I made dinner, we watched TV, went to bed, held each other most of the night. It was bliss.
I love how effortless this all is. Things just fit. We get each other, I rarely misunderstand what he means when he says something... unless I am faking it to get I'm to spell things out. It's awesome! Trust me I know relationships have peaks and valleys. But I was looking at him last night and felt I could not be angry at him for long. I am happy. Funny that.

Work has been trying to say the least. Some newbs are here and are getting a little too big for their britches. The hours are taking their toll on me. I can't do the same things a 20yo can in terms of the hours they put in. I just have to make it to april 20th. That's one year and I can either transfer or move up. I am looking to the future tho. So I am sprucing up the resume' and trying to find a higher ground just in case things don't go as planned with Apple.

Got a new phone that is allowing me to blog on the go, so I should be able to post more often seeing as I can post on the go. All in all life is falling back in line. I hope to continue the upward trend.

Later chulos!!

-D

1 comment:

jered74 said...

Gratz!
We do need to hang out soon!