Monday, April 14, 2008

An Apple Update

So I had my meeting today. I was so nervous. I sat down, I answered their questions, they had me ask them questions and just like that the meeting was over.

Walking around the streets of Boston all I could do was beat myself up about my answers to their questions. Linger over some of the things they said. Cast doubts on how things went.

So I get home at 9:45pm after being at the MB and there are messages for me on my phone. It's from Stacey!!! The Apple Recruiter whom I met last Monday. She said they weere thrilled to have met me and want to know if I can come back into Boston tomorrow!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...

If I can pull off tomorrow what I did today this job is MINE!!!

Wish me luck chulos!


-Daemian

2 comments:

Wonder Man said...

good luck, i'm sure you will do fine

Daemian said...

I do believe you are correct... more details to fllow tomorrow tho, I don't wanna COMPLETELY jump the gun. LOL