Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Apple...


I GOT THE JOB CHULOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSS!!!!

I am an official Apple employee! Tomorrow I go in to fill out the paperwork and to receive my computer. They pay is excellent, especially for living in MA. I get full health and dental, a 401k, stock, all of my certifications and the opportunity to get into Apple big time! I am so very excited about this. I have been an Apple fan for a log time and I can not believe I am about to embark on a huge leap in my career. This is absolutely fantastic!

I leave for California next Sunday for my 2 weeks of training.

Did I say I am excited?

Rebuild My Life Goals (In no particular order):

* Career back on track: Check
* Get a Dog (cure for loneliness):
* Get a Car/Fix my license:
* Get my own apartment:
* Meet my goal for my dream car (2009 Camaro)
* Get a Man:

- Daemian

2 comments:

Wonder Man said...

great news, I knew you would do good

Wonder Man said...

i knew you would do well