Friday, April 4, 2008

An Update...

Well I haven't updated you guys on my own little reality. I have been talking. That's the best way to start anything right? Talking? Any how, I had told him about my meeting with the Apple recruiter and suggested hanging out. Surprisingly he said yes. So I find out today that my meeting will be this coming Monday at 11am. Yay!

Now as I I have said in the past, I am not looking to be parked outside of anywhere with a U-Haul the next morning. That if I come on strong it's just because I like the person and that we both should take our time. I know what I want and I know what I need to do. I need to make a life for myself. I need to get on the fast job track, I need to eventually move into my place for a bit and I need to financially stabilize myself. I know what I want... I want to get a dog, I want to get over my break up completely and I want to find a relationship with someone genuine, kind, smart, energetic, a sexual match and emotionally available.

It will all take time. So I will talk, show I am a great guy by being myself. It would be nice to have something good. There is much to be done. Til next time chulos.

-Daemian

2 comments:

Jay said...

Wow I have been gone for a minute and I read that a lot has gone on. Now I have to play catch up.

Know what you want and go for it, just make sure p-town stud wants the same before you get too invested

Daemian said...

I am trying to keep a level head about this entire thing with P-Town Stud. I mean our saving grace is that we are both into each other and have been speaking since about a month before P-Town occurred. But let's hope things go well. I won't put too much into it until I know for sure that he is for real. Tho I must admit that Sunday night was amazing. We ate, watched a movie, had some laughs and other things. :P