Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spy vs Spy

I was at Blu, work, Saturday from 2pm til 4am. God I wanted to gauge my eyes out with a rusty tuna can lid. But some fun did happen during the day. One of the patrons whom is also in the cabaret show, Dan, Was wearing all white with a hat like mine and I was in all black. It was an awesome site. He is light I am brown, he is short I am tall. It was like looking at a total opposite. Very Spy vs Spy. So one of the other members of the Cabaret cast decided to take pictures with her phone. The pictures aren't the best, but hell they are fun. So enjoy chulos!

- Daemian


3 comments:

Bedlam said...

Hi Daemian, I have had some experiences like that, gives you the weirdest feeling.

Daemian said...

It was a most bizarre thing. I was there at 2pm to help decorate for the white party. We had to stop so the rehearsal for the cabaret could go on and Dan shows up in his outfit for the white party. It was hilarious.

Wonder Man said...

that's cute, it is very spy vs spy