Thursday, January 10, 2008

Getting Back Into The Old Routine... Just a Bit Different!

Well, I have no way to get to the NYSC that is in Boston. Won't have a way for a while. SO I had to cancel the membership. This makes Daemian a sad panda. :( But all hope is not lost... oh no. I learned something VERY valuable from my old trainer, whom by the way was so hot that most times I just watched his mouth move. That valuable something is that EVERYWHERE is your gym. There are ways to build strength and muscle that can never be taken away from you.

Push ups, sit ups, leg extensions on the bed, using 2 chairs for dips, use your stairs for cardio, get some weights. Well I got up this morning... made my blog post then started my routine. I had 2 glasses of water, did my push ups, my sit ups my dips. I have got to get my hands on some free weights. While I feel good after having done a few sets I feel the need to use weights. Why do I feel so fucking good today? Sleep, exercise, a clear mind... now I need some protein. Write to you chulos later!

-Daemian

No comments: