Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Apartment!

Well well well... I found myself an apartment! It's a 1 bedroom apartment, so I will finally be living by myself. It's in East Boston and will only cost me $750 a month which is damn good for an apartment in Boston. The bedroom is TINY. I mean I think it will accommodate my bed... and that is it. LOL. The living room is pretty nice and the kitchen is HUGE! Eat in kitchen W00T! I am also on the first floor, which means the backyard is mine! BBQ's and parties baby!

I am intending to move in next week which will be fabulous if I can manage to get some help in the driving portion of it all. Let's hope!

Gotta have my Jaeryd come over and help me ring in the new apartment with booze and crappy movies.

Coming up on one year since me and Mike ended... I don't know how I feel about this quite yet. We shall see how it goes.

Wish me luck chulos!

;)

- D

6 comments:

jered74 said...

Yea!
Grats on the new apt.
Having your own space is very nice. I miss it, myself, already.
How does the commute compare?

Daemian said...

Jae... I miss you babe!!

It will be interesting. I have never lived alone before. I asked about a cat... landlord said no. :( oh well. Guess a virtual pet it is.

Sorta scared... I mean this is a big responsibility to have with just me to support. Got so used to working towards the "us". Working towards just me is kinda scary. Only mysel to act as motivation. Can't wait til the finances level out.

Wonder Man said...

congrats on the place

Unknown said...

Yes Gratz Lance! Hope things are going well for you. I miss my wow buddy so that means you need to hurry your butt up and get back online to play wow. Expac in less than 30 days and we have alot of leveling ahead lol. Well hope to hear from you soon?

Rick

Unknown said...

Yes Gratz on the new place Lance! NOw hurry up and get your internet so I can have my wow buddy back!

Daemian said...

Oh Ricky.... I will be back in game soon bro. Can't wait!!