Thursday, November 18, 2010

Re-Post of My OLD Video Blogs...

So I just noticed that for a while the videos to my video blog entries have gone the way of the doe-doe bird. I finally found the originals on a disk I had and decided to repost them... well all but one. I just don't see what it would prove and I don't have his permission yet so I will just leave it out.

Anywho... The first 2 here are vBlogs in which I answered a few of my readers emailed questions. I definitely looked better then... gotta get that back on track.








This next one is part 2. Part 1 was long and needed to be broken up. This is the conclusion.





This is the vBlog talking about an awesome weekend I spent in MA before I moved here. Thanks again to my best friend Jeremy. OMG... I sound REALLY gay in this video.




Til next time chulos!

- Daemian

2 comments:

Jaeryd said...

This video has been removed because it is too long.

You're hiding the 'gay' one!! :)

PS the captcha for this is "botch"

Daemian said...

Yeah guess it is still too long for YouTube. Gonna have to split em up. You tube should do that automatically.