Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Sign of The Future?

Well I am finding myself craving Jason more and more. Things are just goin damn well. I could not invent a more suitable match for me. I find myself wanting to spend more and more time with him. Can't believe how lucky I am. This does present a minor issue... time.

I have work, friends and now my boyfriend. I have to find a way to mix all three. Work is my biggest hurdle. If I can normalize my schedule I can manage it all. The past 2 weeks have been full of 11 to 8 hours. They suck! By the time I get home from work on those days my friends are asleep and my boyfriend isn't far behind them. Once these hours get right my whole week changes. The time budget grows and I can live a bit more of my life.

Jason and I will be doing our first weekend away on Valentines day weekend. I am very excited! I mean I have only ever done one weekend away with Mike. We went to VA Beach with Tommy and all we did was argue. The trip there, the entire weekend and on the trip back home. This time will be different.

Attempted to efile my fed taxes... I didn't get a pin number last year... so I had to just put 0 in my AGI field. Uuughh.. I hope they don't reject it. Mailing in the taxes can cause 5 to 10 weeks before I get my return. Ick.

Got game night with my 2 dads this Saturday. I am dragging Jason along, perfect opportunity for me to spend time with my friends and my boyfriend.

Dare I say I am completely in love? Never experienced something like this before. Wow... me? In love again? Who knew? But here I am... in love.

Now for my next trick... the resurrection of Harry Houdini!

-D

1 comment:

jered74 said...

I'm glad you're happy!
When you get that schedule figured out, let me know; we need to catch up!