Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Catharsis and the Middle!

I have been away for quite a while. I have come to find that my blogging was a great catharsis. It was a way for me to vent. It was a way for me to gain ultimate control over my emotions. It was a way for me to be free.

I have come a long way since my last post and a very long way since I left NYC. Even in coming this long way it is time to get back to basics. Back to blogging, back to the gym, back to life.

I am at a middle point in the rebuilding of my life. I have been so focused on getting things back to the the way they were and have lost sight of the fact that this is a chance to make life different and better. So perhaps my focus on getting my life back to the same place it was 2 1/2 years was completely wrong or at least the wrong way to look at the situation.

So it may be time, while I am in the middle, to change the direction of life. Do things much differently.

We shall see how this works out chulos.



- Daemian

Location:Boston, MA

No comments: