Sunday, November 18, 2007

An Early Thanksgiving w/ Mum & Sis!

Well given that I am going to be away this year for Thanksgiving I could not very well completely forsake my mother and my sister. So I decided I was going to take them both out for an early Thanksgiving Dinner on me. The food was good, we went to Red Lobster... my sister's choice not mine, the wait staff straight and far from flirty. Dammit!

We had an addition to the group this year. My sisters boyfriend of 4 years whom I have only met once. He figures it would be a good idea to get to know Bianca's borther because she always talks to me and about me. He wanted to know if I was gonna live up to the hype. Apparently I did. He even earned a new nickname from me. BIL, pronounce Bill, meaning Brother In Law. He loves it of course. I am glad that my mother and my sister are doing well. I always sorta felt like I had abandoned them when I moved out of the house at 17. But they are doing fine and grabbing life by the knickers. So I am glad and thankful for that.

I did take some pictures.. here they go:


This is my sister's car when she came to pick me up from Penn Station



This is the Legendary Bianca herself!

This is My mother's pride and joy. She loves this car and for good damn reason!

This is my sister and Bill.


This is me and my mother. God I look awful, I slept maybe 2 hours the night before, had to work that morning (Yesterday) and then travel to Jersey. I know I looked a mess but so what. Fun with family is fun with family. And yes that is a tattoo on my mothers chest. Between her, my sister and myself there must be at least 25 tattoos sitting at the table. LOL.


Til next time people...


-Daemian

No comments: